Returns and Refunds (Excluding for Faulty Goods)
1. Clause 14 below concerns the Purchaser’s remedies for defective Goods.
2. If any Goods are missing from the Purchaser’s delivery, or the Purchaser believes that the Company has sent the wrong Goods, the Company must be notified within two working days from date of delivery. The Purchaser’s notification should set out in reasonable detail the basis of the Purchaser’s complaint, including digital images of any wrongly delivered Goods.
3. Where the Company accepts that it has supplied the wrong Goods, the Company will issue return instructions and a reference number with which the Purchaser shall identify any wrongly delivered Goods before returning them to the Company. The Company will refund all reasonable costs incurred by the Purchaser in returning the wrongly delivered Goods and (if applicable) will arrange prompt dispatch of the correct Goods.
5. Except as provided in this clause 11, Goods which are not faulty may only be returned with the Company’s prior agreement (which it may exercise as its absolute discretion) and return carriage shall be pre-paid by the Purchaser.
6. Refunds will be made using the same means as the original payment (e.g. refund of a credit card payment will be by means of a credit card refund). Where payment is made by card, a refund can only be credited to that same card.